Sync Notes between the iPhone, Mac, and iPad using Apple’s iCloud or other popular services
If you’ve got the built-in Notes app on your Apple device, including iPhone, Mac, or iPad, you can synchronize each and everything you draw, write, and collect between all of them. That is the way, no matter where you are and what you’re doing , every time your notes and drawings are with you. Take a quick notes on your iPhone while you’re out, add to it on your iPad while you cooking dinner, and finish it up on your Mac at your work or school the next day — It’s like a magic clipboard across the internet!
So for full, native support, including web access, then you’ll want to use iCloud, but if you’re using Google any other service, you’ll be able to access those notes as well, you’ll be able to sync and delete notes with iCloud same like as you sync or delete music via itunes or music app.
How to turn on Notes synchronize(Sync) with iCloud
- Firstly Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now Tap on iCloud.
- Enter your iCloud email address and password and tap Sign In, if prompted.
- And Now Switch On Notes sync in the list of services.
How to turn on Gmail or Exchange Notes sync
Notes also supports the basic sync for a variety of other popular internet services Like Dropbox, including Google’s Gmail and Microsoft’s Exchange. To enable them, you need to go to your Personal or attached Mail account.
- Firstly Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Now Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now Tap on the Account you want to enable (i.e. Dropbox,Gmail, Exchange, etc.).
- At last Switch On Notes sync in the list of services.
Repeat same steps for every account you want to enable in Notes.
How to switch between accounts in the Notes for iPhone and iPad
Notes can be stored locally on your iPad or iPhone, or in any online account you have to set up, including iCloud. If you have Stored your notes in multiple locations, it’s easy to switch between them.
- Firstly Launch the Notes app from the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad
- Now Tap on the Back button (looks like < ) at the top right of the list view screen.
- Now Tap Notes under the account you want to switch to.
Now you’re good to go, with all of your notes across multiple accounts accessible in one location Like your Mac.